We would like to give the right candidate the opportunity to join a well-established IT company based in West Yorkshire. The role will initially be for an IT Support Engineer, however the opportunity to build a new IT engineering team could be possible in the near future for the right candidate. The Job will require excellent people skills and will include traveling to clients sites as well as remote management.
– Install, configure, troubleshoot, support and maintain ICT equipment, e.g. PCs, Servers, Routers, Switches & Printers.
– Install and upgrade application software onto PCs and Servers, working closely with suppliers where necessary.
– Provide support for business applications, troubleshooting software and hardware problems and liaising with suppliers where necessary.
– Provide advanced support for Microsoft Windows and Office/Office 365.
– Maintain and develop Clients Active Directory, including Group Policies.
– Maintain and support the Email, Web browsing security, Anti-Virus systems and Windows Update Service, within a managed service environment.
– Ensure Clients backups are performed and any problems are dealt with immediately.
– Maintain the call logging system for all support jobs.
– Experience with Service Desk Support environment.
– Support customers LAN and WAN network infrastructure.
– Able and willing to travel between sites as required.
– Demonstrate strong commitment to the role and the company.
– Flexible in regard to the needs of the business.
– To undertake any other reasonable duties as necessitated by your function.
– Experience in Managed Services.
– Advanced networking experience with Active Directory, Windows Server, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and Office 365.
– Experience in network printing environments.
– Hardware troubleshooting and repair.
– Confident to use initiative to solve problems and ability to work independently.
– Mature attitude and customer focused.
– Valid Driver’s License essential.
– 16-18kpa based on experience.
– Private health scheme.
– Traveling expenses or company vehicle.
If you feel you have the skills required for the role please send your full CV and a covering letter to the address below or Email .
Sydo IT Services
Unit 5 Peel House
No Agency Enquiries.